Jean's Jazz

ARCHIVE POST RETRIEVED FROM PREVIOUS WEBSITE Jan 20, 2010

I am happy to announce my upcoming appearance as part of the Jean's Jazz concert series at the Racine Theater Guild. The performance is Thursday, February 18th from 7-8 p.m. Information on the series as well as ticket prices and ordering information can be found here.

Rather than appear as a solo act, this time I have elected to put together a trio which will feature Brian Ford on Drums and Jane Livingston on Synthesizer. The program will consist of a few favorites from my recording Round and Round and also a fair bit of new material I am very excited about.

 I will also be selling CD's, and the Guild has expressed an interest in showing some of my blown glass work in the lobby the night of the show.

See you there!

Comments